Looby, Background, Anime Background, Anime Scenery, Visual Novel Scenery, Visual…
The all new Sony Ericsson G502 is an amazing handset with a gleaming screen which is supported by keypad positioned just under it. This handset is able to connect efficiently and can very effectively fulfill the needs of entertainment of the people. With this device, people can very easily avail the services offered by the networks of 2G and 3G. Due to this phone being enabled by GSM, it can continue to be connected even though its user carries it to the most remote area of the world. Apart from this, the phone has many other astounding features.
- The dimensions of the mobile are 103 x 46 x 13.5 mm that gives a compact shape to the handset.
- The weight of the gadget is 83.5 grams that makes it handy to carry anywhere easily.
- Internet can be easily browsed from the mobile phone as it is sustained by HSDPA.
- The handset has a display screen of 2.0 inches and it looks unfathomable when the screen savers and wallpapers are hoarded on it.
- The handset's TFT screen is used to play games and videos. It is also used to surf the internet. One can also download files or any other application like games, music, videos.
- The handset is a very good podium to play the files. The handset has a media player, a music player, FM radio and software like trackID or music recognition. 3D games are a very good source of entertainment for the users of the mobile phone.
- The phone also has a camera of 2 mega pixels which is capable of capturing high quality images.
- The connectivity through USB port and Bluetooth helps to share the files from the phone to other compatible device.
- Some other means of connectivity are EDGE, 3G and GPRS. Connectivity is also attained through the Internet which facilitates services of Emailing. Internet is also used to surf different websites and to download files much easily.
- The handset has a long lasting battery back up of 340 hours of standby time and 10 hours of talk time.